Thursday, September 3, 2009

....aaaaaaannnd We're Back!

We're finally back in San Jose, CA. Michelle and Emmitt are happy as tornadoes in a trailer park. It's good to see family, it's cool to see familiar places, but I miss the East Coast. It rains at least once every couple of weeks all year out there. The dry, brown hills with trees that are wheezing for water is a shock when compared to the year-round greenery out east. We hadn't even been back a week when a brush fire broke out on the hill our house is on. It didn't threaten our place, but it looked close for a while. This move is an adjustment for sure, but I'll get there.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, are you talking about TX or CA?? You did say fire so I guess that would be CA. We too are dry and dead here the south- try not to melt, burn, or blow away in that tornado!

    ReplyDelete