Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bye Bye Fosters

As is the norm for this time of year, more of our friends have left Boston. We've gotten pretty attached to the Fosters, so this one was a hard hit. Matt was one of the first people I met in Boston on the first day I got here with the truck and he's been a great friend ever since. Brittany and Abby have been awesome playmates and we had lots of fun hanging out with them. (Although I still feel bad about your bad luck at the zoo Brittany! You were always a good sport despite nature having it in for you.) They also saved our bacon a few times watching Emmitt for big chunks of the day. When they got the call to travel west this time, we found out while we were on vacation in Maine that they would packing up in 3 weeks. Talk about a buzzkill. Emmitt still hasn't accepted that they're gone, and asks, "Go see Abby?" whenever we drive by their old apartment building on Beacon St.

I was lucky enough to see them off at the airport, and unfortunately I won't be able to call in an airport pick-up favor anymore from Matt!


No more games of chicken...


...no more playing couch potato...


...no more sailing in Fall River...

and no more fast, fast, fast rides on the car. He looks sad because he knows it's their last ride.

We wish them all the best luck in their new digs down in Arizona, and we'll miss them a lot. Bye guys...

2 comments:

  1. ok, now I think I might cry. We miss you too! Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you all. Posts like this should not be allowed!

    ReplyDelete