Ever since I started working again, I've completely blown off this blog. I've had a few complaints, and I have to say that I'm shocked! I didn't know there was such a loyal following! Anyhow, it's been a tumultuous few months with the life change and the recent death in the family (SSAHD has been a big loss to us.... see previous post). I'll try to keep up on this, but as most "resolutions" go, the proof is in the doing, right?
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Soooo... it's been a while.
Ever since I started working again, I've completely blown off this blog. I've had a few complaints, and I have to say that I'm shocked! I didn't know there was such a loyal following! Anyhow, it's been a tumultuous few months with the life change and the recent death in the family (SSAHD has been a big loss to us.... see previous post). I'll try to keep up on this, but as most "resolutions" go, the proof is in the doing, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emmitt is old enough for preschool?! Time flies I guess. What darling kids. The baby is beautiful! This motivates me to make an effort on my own blog! Say Hi to Michelle for me.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so glad you posted, we missed you guys. I cannot believe Emmitt is old enough for school. He is getting so big. And that little girl of yours is edibly cute!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!Hope you continue to post more frequently :) I just put up two on ours tonight. Heheh..
ReplyDelete