Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Good Title, Just Some Random Pictures of the Bear

This almost became the "Why I Hate Balloons" post, because after he begged for this balloon in the grocery store, we couldn't get him to give it up.  It even followed him to the bathtub!  If I touched it he would scream.  It's now hiding in our closet until we need it to keep him occupied.


Cheesiest picture I've ever taken of him.  It's cute, but still cheesy.  



Coolest toy he's ever had (so says his dad).  I showed him a video of what chainsaws do, and he has loved it ever since.  It makes a cool noise and has a ball chain that really spins around the saw.  He even takes it to the table with him to (pretend to) eat.  Our neighbor is a member of an arbor society, so I think I'll have Emmitt take his chainsaw and work on a tree in the park behind their place.  Good way to make friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment